Rasoi Magic - Dal Makhani Mix (50gm)
- Whole Black Lentils (Udid) - 200g (2 medium katori)
- Whole Red Kidney Beans (Rajmah) - 50g
- Tomatoes - 150g (3 medium size)
- Milk - 150 ml (1 Cup)
Rasoi Magic Dal Makhani Mix
- Soak black lentils & red kidney beans separately in water for 8 hrs and pressure cook. Mix the entire pack of spice mix to 1 cup of milk to make a paste.
- Heat 3 tbsp of butter in a pan. Add chopped tomatoes or tomato puree and saute for 2-3 mins. Add spice mix paste and further cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add pressure cooked lentils & beans, 2 cups of water and cook to desired consistency. Garnish and serve hot with paratha or rice.
Do not add anything else. This pack contains salt too.
You can increase the ingredients to make the dish less spicy or add chilli to make it more spicy.