Rasoi Magic - Malai Kofta (50gm)
- Tomatoes - 150g (3 medium size)
- Potato Kofta - 7-8 nos
- Milk - 300 ml (2 cups)
Rasoi Magic Malai Kofta Mix
- Mix the entire pack of spice mix to milk to make a paste.
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a pan. Add tomato puree & fry for 2-3 mins. Add spice mix paste and cook till gravy thichens.
- Add 1/2 cup water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Place koftas in serving bowl and pour gravy. Garnish and serve hot with roti or naan.
Do not add anything else. This pack contains salt too.
You can increase the ingredients to make the dish less spicy or add chilli to make it more spicy.
- 50 gms. khoya
- 50 gms. paneer
- 2 medium potatoes
- 20 gms. cashewnuts
- 20 gms. raisins
- 1. green chilly chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp. ginger grated
- 1 tsp. coriander chopped
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
- salt to taste
- Corn Flour 2 tbsp
- Boil the potatoes, peel and smash them.
- Mix together all the ingredients except raisins and cashews.
- Take a ping-pong ball sized dough in hand.
- Flatten. Place 2-3 cashews and raisins in the centre and shape into a ball.
- Repeat for remaining dough. Keep aside.
- Fry till golden colour.